Floral and decoration services

Music / Entertainment


Wedding cake

Catering and wedding inventory

Wedding rings

Wedding stationery

Document processing

We are pleased to arrange all the administrative tasks associated with the wedding ceremony for you. Moreover, if you place an order for our services with us, this entire assistance process will be complimentary. Although we are able to represent you at the Czech authorities in most cases, your cooperation -particularly with regards to required documents will be necessary. We are going to take care of all the needed translations and submissions to the registry office afterwards. In case of religious nuptials, we will provide you with the Certificate for a Religious Marriage and we will recommend an ideal priest for you.

Let us present an overview of what you will need for nuptials between Czech and Foreign Nationals in the Czech Republic:

A fiancé who is a foreign national must support the prescribed form by the following:
* his/her birth certificate;
* a document proving his/her nationality;
* a certificate proving his/her legal competence to enter into marriage – which may not be, as of the date of the marriage, older than six months;
* a certificate proving his/her personal status and residence if such certificates can be issued by the country concerned;
* the death certificate of any deceased spouse, if the foreign national is a widow(er); such certificate is not required if this fact is included in the certificate on legal competence to enter into marriage;
* a final and conclusive judgment on divorce with regard to any previous marriage if the foreign national concerned is divorced;
* a certificate proving that the marriage will be accepted as valid, if it is concluded by a proxy;
* a final and conclusive judgment terminating a registered partnership or a death certificate of any deceased partner, if the foreign national lived in a partnership;
* proof of identity.
Items listed under b) through d) may be contained in one single document. Citizenship can be proven by a passport.

A fiancé who is a foreign national must further submit to the relevant Office of Vital Records a certificate issued by the Czech Foreign Police that he/she may legally stay in the Czech Republic. This rule does not apply to citizens of European Union, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein and Switzerland and their family members. Such certificate may not be on the date of the marriage older than seven working days.

For further information concerning the issuance of such certificates (for example the opening hours of the Foreign Police)

Documents to be submitted issued by foreign authorities must be officially authenticated (superlegalization, Apostille), unless an international agreement stipulates otherwise, and must be officially translated into the Czech language. An Office of Vital Records may waive the requirement for authenticated documents if there is an almost insurmountable obstacle to obtain them. For more information please contact our agency.